Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gearing Up

The countdown is on. Just a few more 'sleeps' and I've been busy tying up all the loose ends that always seem to pop up when you're about to leave regular life for a month. I've now started sprawling all of my gear over the floor in neat (hah), organized (hah), piles (bang on) in hopes that I can curb a last minute panic for a piece of missing '___.'

My body has been taking a bit of a beating as I train it to carry more weight than I'll need to on the climbs. The idea is that by putting a bit of extra weight in the pack now, it'll be a bit easier when I've got a wee bit less in later. Admittedly, nothing too serious going on the training front now. Just doing rounds with the pack and working my stretches and whatnot. Keeping it simple and injury free.

Camera(s) ready to go, lenses outfitted, and filters loaded up. Looking forward to spending some time catching up on my photography for sure.

::

No comments: