Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One Last Leg



Sitting in the Kenya Intl Airport (8:30AM Local time) awaiting our final flight to JRO. Just a 50 min flight and we're there. Long day in Amsterdam, put on some serious miles in shoes that shouldn't be worn when putting on serious miles.

S/B @ Keys by this evening and then to Mt. Meru tomorrow for the first climb beginning tomorrow. Well rested (relatively) from the Amsterdam-Nairobi flight so we're ready to get going. No official word on the bags at the moment, but we'll know in about 2.5hrs.

::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all is going well! You've got many ppl at home who are wondering all about your flights and bag issues. I hope to hear your voice soon. I miss you so much.
Love you
Be safe.
Stace.

Anonymous said...

good luck boys, have fun we're all hoping you both good weather and take care

The harts

Anonymous said...

Dale do you miss me???
I have your pic in my wallet and the luffa awaits you

Love Brett