Thursday, April 3, 2008

Training Update

With my flu & bronchitis behind me, I'm back on track. My cardio training is going well and improving rapidly, and my weight training is progressing equally well. There is a noticeable improvement session to session which is a great motivator! Over the next few weeks, I'll be ramping up the intensity of the workouts as well as the length of my cardio sessions until about 2 weeks before I leave where I'll be winding things down.

My immunizations are coming up next week, and I'm preparing for my fair share of needles. Hepatitis A&B, Yellow Fever, Malaria (meds), and a few more (surprise!).

Finally my training diet is in full force with an overall increase in calories and protein. I'm back to my peak weight that I managed to get to before I was sick.

::

No comments: